Monday, March 3, 2008

Ah Crud!

So I thought I'd get into blogging, I mean really get into blogging, and join the NaBloPoMo challenge of writing a blog post every day for a month. Yeah, it seemed a bit much but I felt I was up to the challenge. I signed up and registered my blog as a post a day for March participant. Heck, I figured I could at least try. See just how big my creative cahonies are.

Well apparently my cahonies are shriveled nuggets that I seem to have forgotten at the bottom of the diaper bag 'cause it's March 3rd, three days into the challenge, and I totally forgot about it and have not written a blasted post all month. Bah!

And now I am left with having to look back over the last 3 days and examine just what the heck I was so busy doing that I didn't put together 2 other blog posts... laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning the floors, playing video games, driving monkey children here and there, complaining that I'm too sleepy, going on a family hike, fantasizing what I'd do if I won the $1000 a week prize on my scratch and win lottery ticket.

No comments: