Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm Back...

Sometimes it's all about developing and maintaining a habit. I have so many bad habits that I seemed to have unintentionally grown into, and I care and nurture these annoying habits despite my desires not to. So I'm left with a butt-load of personality quirks that I find annoying and bothersome but unwilling to do much about.

In my apathy (oh look, there's one of my annoying habits now) I have let my writing slide. I've come up with a dozen excuses, most involve the kids, as to why I haven't blogged in a really long time. But in the end, I must admit, it's my plain and simple old habits of procrastination and apathy that keep me from blogging.

My challenge now is to make writing a habit. Making time for my writing. Hmmmm, seems so strait forward when I write it out...

Wonder what the kids are up to?

No comments: